There is no time like the present to get your remote business in order. On that note comes the question, is the business I run setup to efficiently work from home? We made a checklist to make sure that our bases are covered. Since sharing is caring, here is our mini list of considerations!
How to create the best work from home employee environment
- Ensure that employees understand cyber-security policy and best practices
- Leverage unified communication tools such as GoToMeeting, Slack and Zoom
- Use single sign on or multi-factor authentication
- Ensure high speed home Internet connection
- Leverage SaaS applications
- Conduct weekly video conference team calls
- Secure end points with software-based VPN or SD-WAN
- Setup soft phone, or forward calls to employees mobile devices
- Have employees setup a home office routine.
If you have any questions regarding the above checklist please reach out and let us know.
We encourage you to share your remote checklist below in the comments, and if you have a partner struggling please feel free to share!