aREA oF EXPERTISE
VDI Help Desk
TelcoLynx works with all of the top Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) providers. Whether you want to virtualize your desktop at your own data center or want the security and redundancy of a private cloud, we work with the top providers to provide your business with the expertise you need to achieve your desktop nirvana.
Features of DaaS:
- Windows desktop in the Cloud
- Web based portal for self-service management
- PCoIP delivery protocol provides:
- Seamless desktop user experience
- Rich media content
- Access to local USB peripherals
- Built-in AV and Malware Protection
- Access via client on Windows, MAC, IOS, Android, ChromeOS, or any web browser with HTML5 Support
- Centralized access for configuration and application management
- Integrate virtual desktops with your AD and application servers
MDM, M2M, Custom Kitting
TelcoLynx understands how important wireless is to your company as well as the level of difficulty that is inherent with managing wireless services. TelcoLynx is a wireless carrier consultant that can offer competitive rate plans and equipment for your companies needs.
As wireless consultants, we can analyze your current wireless spend and solution fit a custom plan to meet your wireless needs. It is our goal to provide our clients with:
- The best wireless service plans based on coverage, cost, application and device
- Reduce wireless expenses
- Offer project management services
- Provide custom online tools to help manage your procurement needs at no additional cost
TelcoLynx can deploy a client branded custom wireless procurement webportal that will facilitate new device procurement, device or plan MACD’s, streamline management approvals and provide complex reporting capabilities above and beyond what the carrier portals can provide.
Today’s customers demand 24/7 access to communications channels, lightning-fast response times, and outstanding service. A customer-centric strategy gives contact centers a competitive advantage. As your trusted IT and telecom advocate, TelcoLynx can design and implement premium solutions for your contact center.
TelcoLynx’s Contact Center Specialists have nearly 30 years of collective experience operating large-scale contact centers worldwide. We provide many strategic services to help your contact center expand, optimize, and excel.
Telecom Expense Management
TelcoLynx can deliver TEM solutions so that you can track, monitor, and analyze all costs and expenses for overall operational and financial efficiency.
Broadband, Fiber, Private line, 4G, 5G
TelcoLynx is your Internet bandwidth headquarters. Our expertise spans both domestic and international, big bandwidth and small. With hundreds of installations completed, our back office will project manage the process from contracting all the way through test and turn-up. If you need bandwidth and need it done right the first time, TelcoLynx is the right partner for the job. We specialize in:
- Internet Access (Broadband, 100mb, 1gb, 10gb, 100gb Ethernet, etc.)
- Optical Networks (Metro Ethernet Fiber)
- Network on Demand (NoD)
- SD-WAN (Managed and Unmanaged)
- Network based Firewalls
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- VoIP /SIP Trunking
Managed and Colocation
TelcoLynx can provide a range of solutions to meet your hosting and cloud needs. Whether it just simple power, ping and pipe, fully managed hosting or exploring a new cloud strategy, we can leverage our relationships to negotiate the best pricing on single rack/cage as well hundred rack solutions for high density clients. We also maintain advisory skills in several specialty areas including:
- Cloud Connectivity (On ramp access to AWS, Google, Azure, Etc.)
- High Power Density Solutions
- Large Scale Co-Lo deployments
- Cloud DR Solutions
- Hybrid Colo/Cloud solutions
- Global Data Centers
- Consulting and Professional Services
- Application Virtualization, Planning and Road Mapping
- SAP, Workday and Oracle Application Hosting and Management
- Hosted Exchange
- Office 365
- Microsoft Sharepoint and .NET
- Virtualization and Caas, Iaas and cloud based applications
Secure Access Service Edge
SD-WAN is changing the networking marketplace and landscape. SDN technology eliminates the need to invest billions in building and maintaining core networking infrastructure. With the onset of this network evolution, SD-WAN can now provide enterprises with:
- Secure, IP-based virtual overlay network
- Transport-independence of underlay network
- Service assurance of each SD-WAN tunnel
- Application-driven packet forwarding
- High availability through multiple WAN links
- Policy-based packet forwarding
- Service automation via centralized management, control and orchestration
TelcoLynx can help you leverage your existing bandwidth more efficiently. MPLS networks can be expensive and inefficient, especially if business is using SaaS applications and 70 to 90 percent of your private network traffic is internet-bound. SD-WAN also allow businesses to be carrier and transport agnostic leveraging broadband or Ethernet with 4G LTE combined, which provides a solid backup solution. Like many, you may already use one or both of these options in a hybrid environment, but you still need better performance from your hybrid network.
Managed SD WAN uses application-aware routing to automatically allocate traffic in your hybrid network. We can bring your public and private networks together and dynamically adapt them to evolving bandwidth and app performance needs, so your WAN can respond faster to rapidly changing business demands.
Cloud & Premise
TelcoLynx can provide a range of security solutions to protect your company’s proprietary information. While Security Consulting can benefit virtually any enterprise, its use often varies. Different types of businesses demand unique solutions that fit their needs—and have the ability to evolve as new threats emerge.
TelcoLynx can also assist with the procurement and implementation of all Google & Microsoft products and services, including Office 365, Lync and Azure. All Google & Microsoft services come with Tier 1,2 & 3 US Technical Support at no additional cost.