RFP Development and Management
Developing an RFP for your corporation’s telecommunication services can be a complex and time-consuming process. On average, organizations spend six months completing a comprehensive analysis of their current and future communication requirements. Time that is better spent completing mission critical projects for your organization. In addition, understanding the constantly changing carrier landscape, new technology offerings and carrier capabilities is a necessary component of RFP due diligence often overlooked by many organizations.
With our vast industry expertise and over 150 vendor relationships, TelcoLynx can reduce that time to six to eight weeks with minimal consumption of your internal resources. By leveraging our teams of 15+ years’ experience pricing and negotiating vendor services, we know how to get the lowest pricing and best contract terms from the best-of-breed vendors.
A few key things to think about that we always address in our pre-planning sessions that are common RFP mistakes made by telecom professionals, include:
- Underestimating the amount of work needed to execute when creating an RFP
- Not conducting a thorough audit of services to set the correct baseline
- Improper scope of work to be performed/responsibilities
- Failing to right-size the size of the organization to the size of the vendor
- Not addressing terms of non-performance and/or corrective measures
- Failure to begin with the end in mind